Income Eligibility Link (Click here)
You may have to show proof of income, like a tax return form 1040 or three consecutive pays stubs, when you apply for ACP.
FEDERAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS *
You can get ACP if you (or someone in your household) participate in one of these programs:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps*
• Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)*
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)*
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)*
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers)
- Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/Section 202/ Section 811
- Public Housing
- Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians
• Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit*
• Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools in the current school year*
• Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year*
* You MUST present the benefit card and the ACTION LETTER/AWARD LETTER as proof that you participate and you are ACTIVE (within 12 months period) in one of these programs when you apply for the ACP.
TRIBAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS *
If you live on qualifying Tribal lands, you can get ACP if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if you (or someone in your household) participate in:
• Any of the federal assistance programs listed above*
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance*
• Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)*
• Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)*
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations*
* You MUST present the benefit card and an ACTION LETTER/AWARD LETTER as proof that you participate and you are ACTIVE (within 12 months period) in one of these programs when you apply for the ACP.
Lifeline is a Federal Communications Commission program to help make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. If you currently receive a Lifeline benefit, or you already have a smartphone through lifeline you may also get a tablet through ACP, you can receive both benefits at the same time.
• Your Photo ID/Driver License, address must mach Benefit ID Card's address, ID must be Valid, not expired.
• Government Benefit ID and The ACTION LETTER/AWARD LETTER as proof that you participate and you are ACTIVE (within 12 months period) in one of these programs when you apply for the ACP.
• Your last 4 digits of your Social ID Card (not the card)
Once your application is approved and you are eligible to received your Tablet you will be contacted to pay online.
• Tablet with free internet cost $30 Shipping and Handling Included (United States Only)
• Smartphone cost is FREE, Shipping and Handling $10 (United States Only)
• If you have not received a response from us within 5-7 business days, your application is pending for documents review from the National Verifier. Please contact us at email@example.com Subj: Application Status
• If you pre-qualify, and did not get a response from us within 2-3 business days you will get an email from us, please check your spam folder to locate the email, it will have instructions if a particular document is needed, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subj: Application Online Follow UP
• Blurry photos or blurry documents will not be processed.